Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
Mission, Vision, & Standards
Provide leadership and services to local school boards for the benefit of students and for the advocacy of public education.
Board Member leadership for excellence in Idaho public education.
The Standards of the Idaho School Boards Association
Superintendent Opening at Nampa School District
Idaho’s 3rd largest school district has announced its superintendent opening. The Nampa School District is accepting applications now. This position is located in Nampa, Idaho.
Position Opening Flyer: Can be found HERE.
Deadline to Apply: ASAP, Position Open Until Filled
To Apply: Submit application by going HERE or HERE, jobs, NSD Jobs/Applitrack
Application Packet: Complete application packets must include:
• Completed application form available at www.applitrack.com/nsd131/
• Current resume
• College/university transcripts including degrees
• Three to five current letters of recommendation
• Verification that the candidate holds, or will be qualified to hold an Idaho Superintendent credential.
• March - Initial Applicant Screening of Credentials
• April - Finalists Selected, Interviews & Public Forum April 27 & 28th tentative
• May - Submit candidates to Board of Trustees, Superintendent Selected and Announced
• July 1 – Superintendent Start Date