Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
Mission, Vision, & Standards
Provide leadership and services to local school boards for the benefit of students and for the advocacy of public education.
Board Member leadership for excellence in Idaho public education.
The Standards of the Idaho School Boards Association
Payette School District is excited to find its next leader. The Board is accepting applications for position of Superintendent of Schools. The deadline to apply is January 17, 2017. For more details about this position and to learn how to apply, please view this brochure.
Orofino School District is looking for its next Superintendent. View this brochure for more details on the position and how to apply.
This site contains all of the Master Agreements ISBA has received from school districts. The purpose of this sight is provide you with a searchable database for negotiation purposes. Oftentimes during negotiations, issues will be brought to the table that your school district may not have previously addressed. This database gives you access to dozens of other Master Agreements that may contain language that would be useful to you in crafting the new language for your district’s agreement. Please view the ISBA Searchable Master Agreements at http://files.idsba.org/.
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- Superintendent / Elementary Principal Opening at Dietrich School District
- Superintendent Opening at Nampa School District
- Superintendent Opening at American Falls School District
- Superintendent Opening at St. Maries School District
- Superintendent Opening at Whitepine School District
- Superintendent Opening at Twin Falls School District
- Superintendent Opening at Payette School District
- Superintendent Opening at Orofino School District
- ISBA Searchable Master Agreements
- 2017 Proposed Resolutions