Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
Mission, Vision, & Standards
Provide leadership and services to local school boards for the benefit of students and for the advocacy of public education.
Trustee leadership for excellence in Idaho public education.
The Standards of the Idaho School Boards Association
The ISBA membership has determined its legislative platform for the 2013 legislative session. The Resolutions that passed the membership at the Business Session of the Annual Convention can be found on the ISBA webpage at: http://www.idsba.org/node/58
The repeal of Students Come First has raised questions regarding collective bargaining, tenure, and teacher compensation. The most urgent questions we forwarded to the Attorney General for the State of Idaho and his responses to them are available below.
Questions Sent to the Attorney General
Responses from the Attorney General
Attorney General’s Analysis on Pay for Performance
State Department of Education Prop. 3 Analysis
If you're looking for information on upcoming Praxis testing dates, or for materials to study for the Praxis, check out http://www.testdatescentral.com/praxis-test-dates.html.
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- Superintendent / Elementary Principal Opening at Dietrich School District
- Superintendent Opening at Nampa School District
- Superintendent Opening at American Falls School District
- Superintendent Opening at St. Maries School District
- Superintendent Opening at Whitepine School District
- Superintendent Opening at Twin Falls School District
- Superintendent Opening at Payette School District
- Superintendent Opening at Orofino School District
- ISBA Searchable Master Agreements
- 2017 Proposed Resolutions