Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
Mission, Vision, & Standards
Provide leadership and services to local school boards for the benefit of students and for the advocacy of public education.
Board Member leadership for excellence in Idaho public education.
The Standards of the Idaho School Boards Association
This year, the ISBA Scholarship Trust awarded scholarships to 19 children and grandchildren of school board members. To view those students awarded from all over the State of Idaho, click HERE.
Join us on June 28th at 11:00 am MT. This webinar will show how a board management system for meetings can help your district or charter save money, time, and become more effective! Register for this free event here: https://www.boarddocs.com/event.nsf/ViewEvent/2016IDSBAWebinar1.
Have you heard about flexible spending accounts? Want to learn more so you can offer this to the employees in your district or charter school? Here are 1 minute videos regarding flexible spending and health savings accounts:
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- Superintendent / Elementary Principal Opening at Dietrich School District
- Superintendent Opening at Nampa School District
- Superintendent Opening at American Falls School District
- Superintendent Opening at St. Maries School District
- Superintendent Opening at Whitepine School District
- Superintendent Opening at Twin Falls School District
- Superintendent Opening at Payette School District
- Superintendent Opening at Orofino School District
- ISBA Searchable Master Agreements
- 2017 Proposed Resolutions