Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
Mission, Vision, & Standards
Provide leadership and services to local school boards for the benefit of students and for the advocacy of public education.
Board Member leadership for excellence in Idaho public education.
The Standards of the Idaho School Boards Association
To view the recording of our recent Boots on the Ground webinar Click Here.
Considering paperless options for your board meetings? Achieving a paperless board meeting has never been easier than with BoardBook®.
BoardBook is an electronic agenda-preparation tool accessed through your Web browser that streamlines the compiling, distributing, and publishing of agenda packets. Not only does BoardBook reduce the cost and frustration associated with meeting preparation, it also generates an online searchable archive of meeting agendas, documents, and minutes.
There are two free informative webinars coming up:
The Nezperce School District has an opening for Superintendent. To see further details, please view the Superintendent Flyer Link.
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- Superintendent / Elementary Principal Opening at Dietrich School District
- Superintendent Opening at Nampa School District
- Superintendent Opening at American Falls School District
- Superintendent Opening at St. Maries School District
- Superintendent Opening at Whitepine School District
- Superintendent Opening at Twin Falls School District
- Superintendent Opening at Payette School District
- Superintendent Opening at Orofino School District
- ISBA Searchable Master Agreements
- 2017 Proposed Resolutions